Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 Has Been Amazing!

Hey,

I cannot believe just how incredible this last year has been. One year ago today, I wrote my first blog post, a brief introduction to myself and posted a Saturday Night Live sketch that made me laugh. My intentions were to simply review music, hopefully find some fellow music lovers, and create an outlet for my music-related thoughts. And it has been all I wished for and more! I never expected to have over 1900 views in one year; 1,000 was my two year goal. The highest amount of views I've had on a blog post is 112! 112, guys! It may not seem like much, but to me, that's crazy. And I am so thankful for every single one of those views. Some of my favorite moments from this year came from reviewing amazing bands, such as Beecher's Fault and Get Cubs.

Thank you so much for reading my posts each week, tweeting about them, posting them on facebook, e-mailing me with new ideas, and making my blog a part of your lives. It means so much to me and I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!

So, at this one year point, I thought I would take a minute and introduce myself a little further.

I've signed all of my blogposts as Bella, though I went anonymous for a while, and my full name is indeed Isabella. :) I am, as you might have guessed, a Twilight fan--more Twilight soundtrack reviews coming in the following weeks--though I'm not nearly as whiny as my namesake, nor am I in a love triangle with a vampire and a werewolf. :) I'm 16 and I live in central Iowa, which is a pretty nice place and boasts some incredible concert venues that I like to take advantage of when a good band comes.


So, on Friday, expect a typical blog post from me. I just wanted to take some time and thank every single one of my readers. You guys are the best!

Please e-mail me, tweet at me, and/or comment with your favorite blog post from this year and any suggestions you have for the next year, whether it's a band you want me to review, suggestions for the website itself, or anything along those lines!

Until Friday,
Bella






No comments:

Post a Comment